We got Leora all dressed up because I was trying this dress on her to see if it would fit her as an Easter dress. But the dress was so small around the chest that we could barely get it on and it was impossible to get it off without hurting her! So we added shoes and a bow and took some pictures before we cut the dress off of her and ruined it! It was so cute on her too...so sad. But it was a hand-me-down from a friend, so I guess there is no harm done! At a friend's baby shower wearing her cute blue ducky dress! She looks really good in blue I am finding. It makes her eyes pop!
i can't believe you had to CUT her out of that dress! it's so wild how we can be as frantic as them in those situations, Kehnley has almost gotten stuck before and I felt like it was MY oversized arms stuck in a 12month tee lol. Miss you, she's so big!!!
1 comment:
i can't believe you had to CUT her out of that dress! it's so wild how we can be as frantic as them in those situations, Kehnley has almost gotten stuck before and I felt like it was MY oversized arms stuck in a 12month tee lol. Miss you, she's so big!!!
Post a Comment