Well, Leora is 11 months old now and she only has one more month until her first birthday! We aren't going to have a really big party, but we will surely make it special and post lots of pictures and videos of the big day! Leora recently started walking and got her first tooth too! She's been eating lots of different foods now and she loves lemons and limes for some reason! She also loves music and always has to dance when she hears it! She still likes to have a finger to hold onto when she walks... but she's getting more and more brave with walking and occasionally will venture off all by herself. Her hair is getting longer especially in the back, but still no ponytail yet for a hair bow! I still enjoy the fact that I don't have to fix her hair yet, so I'm not complaining!
Italo and I are doing well also. I'm still at home with her and keep busy with her and with house things and church stuff. Italo is really busy with college ministry at church and he is also back to playing soccer after about 10 months without it! So he is really happy about that. We are all really excited to welcome Italo's sister Rachel to stay with us for about 5 months. She will be here next week!! Hope you enjoy the pictures! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment