Leora is now 10months old and goofier than ever! Still no teeth and still not walking yet...but those first steps are so close I can taste them! Leora loves bathtime and gets pretty upset when its over. She's getting some hair, but still no ponytail haha. Her favorite word is "HI" and she says it to everyone, and as you can see... plays like she's talking on the phone a lot!
She got her first stomach virus yesterday and now I have it too, so this will be brief. I took the pictures outside this morning on Valentine's Day. She was still not feeling great from being sick, but she's getting a lot better.
Love you all and I'll try and catch up more later when I'm not sick!
1 comment:
I love the hat. She is so tiny compared to Abigail! What else dows she say besides "hi?"
Post a Comment