Leora is now 14 months old and doing great. She is so happy and loving and never boring! She is eating all sorts of good food now, and she loves reading books and learning new words! She has excellent hand eye coordination and she seems to be so smart that she surprises us sometimes! She can do sign language for several words, and can say a lot of them now too, so she is learning to communicate. She even understands when Italo speaks to her in Portuguese!
As far as the rest of us...we are doing well too! Rachel is still here with us and she is working hard and losing a lot of weight and learning to be healthy! She also helps out with leora and with work around the house, so its been nice to have a helping hand! Italo is working hard and definitely staying busy. He is doing excellent in school, work, and ministry. In his last class he got the highest score of his whole class! I am doing well also. I take care of Leora( a 24/7 job in itself), cook, clean, and work out... and anything else in there that needs to be done. Our only complaint is that we are a little bit chronically sleep deprived, but we are working on that slowly but surely!
Italo's second Father's day in this Sunday, and his birthday is Monday! So we will hopefully have lots of fun celebrating and making him feel as loved and special as he is! I'll update again soon. I stopped for a while because Rachel was here and was updating her orkut account, but Italo informs me that other people would like this blog to be updated that don't have access to that. So I apologize for my neglect and I will continue to post updates and pictures! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment