Friday, December 11, 2009

Leora is 20 months old and Christmas is coming!

We had a little Christmas photo shoot so that we would have a good picture for our Christmas cards. We had a good time, and aunt Liz took them for us while we were in Austin for Thanksgiving!





Yes, its true...it snowed in Houston. Leora had a little cold though so she didn't really get to play in it. But we did have fun watching it and sitting by the warm fire!

These are some pics from Thanksgiving at aunt Liz's house. Italo played xbox a lot of the time and Leora played with the many different beanie baby animals that Liz had in the closet. All the while, Liz went to work and mom and I made the food! It was a nice relaxing good time!

No baby belly pictures yet, but I'll get some soon. There is a bump, but not too noticeable yet. I'm just still feeling so sick that its hard to get much done these days! I am about 15 weeks along right now and hoping every day to feel better, but no such luck yet!

We are all doing well though. We hope to start a home search soon. So that is exciting! Things are always changing in this household! Leora is getting so big and talking more and more all the time. Yesterday she counted her 3 grapes left on her plate in Portuguese. Italo was way proud of that. Everyday she seems to learn 5 new words! She is also learning her manners and saying, please, thank you, and yes ma'am!
That's all for now I think! Until next time....! xoxo

No comments: