Monday, October 19, 2009

Leora is gonna be a big sister??!

At cousin Merrick's birthday party
Hanging around the house while Merrick was here. Eating some tortilla soup, and putting on shoes. She loves to put on shoes and clothes. A true girl!

After the Texans football game with Papai. It was Red day...


All the cousins went to Nature Fest. Leora LOVED the petting zoo. Italo went in with her and they had a great time of bonding! The middle picture is the best one I got of ALL the cousins together, haha. They don't exactly stand still!
So for all of you that are not aware, we have found that we are expecting another baby. Leora will be a big sister sometime in June, and if she could understand that...she would probably be ok with mommy being sick because she'd be so excited about a new baby! She LOVES babies! I just hope she loves this baby enough to share her mommy and Papai with it!
More to come on the new baby as that develops. So far, there is nothing exciting to report except that I feel terrible ALL DAY! But that shall pass, and the belly will grow, and soon we will have a new baby! Hooray!
Until next month...

2 comments:

Paula Cris said...

Wow! That's so exciting you guys! Congratulations!!!!! Parabens!!!!!!

Jeremy and Jeanae said...

congratulations, Congratulations, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are thrilled for you guys and little Miss Leora will make a fabulous big sister. I will be praying for you girl (oh, how I remember those days! Please let me know if I can do anything for you!