Tuesday, June 10, 2008
2 months and growing strong!
Here are a few new pics of our little girl. She is about 2 months old now and changing all the time. She is starting to giggle a little bit when she just can't smile any bigger! She is a very happy little girl, and she keeps us smiling right along with her! Her hair seems to be coming in lighter than it was at birth, so we have a little blondie on our hands! She also seems to be getting to where she recognizes me, so that is a really neat feeling! I will lay her down next to me to take a nap and even though she's so sleepy, she will get all smiley and then close her eyes and drift of into dreamland knowing she is safe and sound with her mommy! I am really enjoying being a mommy and I get to excited about watching her grow and change and falling more in love with her each day! It makes me excited to think about having another baby someday too, because they are so much fun! I tend to forget about all the difficult, painful, or uncomfortable things every time she smiles. I forget about the 20 straight weeks of morning sickness and the long hard back labor, or the loss of freedom, and all the wonderful things like that! Haha. The day I look forward to the most in her life, is the day that she will accept Christ into her heart and start living for His name. I know that this day will come because I live on the promises of the bible that if we teach her the way, she will not turn from it! I live in hope for this day more than any other event in her life. Coming in second place would be her wedding day, so I better be faithful about praying that God would be preparing her a Godly husband. And also that He would be preparing her Daddy for that day too, hehehe. Ok, I'll try and keep posting some recent pics and videos at least monthly, so check back every now and then for updates! Until next time... tchau!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment