CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you guys and we cannot wait to meet her! She is SO cute and tiny!!! We are praying for you guys as you enter this new journey!
YAYYY I love her! Leora, your mamma and pappa are so in love with you! You have already made a testimony of God's power, I can't wait to see and hear more. Aunt Keri
Parabéns Ítalo e Allison!!! Que Deus ilumine a Leora com muita saúde, alegria e paz. Que sua família seja muito feliz sempre. Ítalo, quando a Leora vem conhecer o Brasil? Ou melhor, quando vamos conhece-la?
Congratulations! I'm very happy about Leora and you! I love her a lot! She is so beautiful! Please, post more pictures, please! I need see Leora to grow up, ok?! Thanks! I love you! And, cunhada, I'm very orgulhosa (I don't know this word in english, sorry) about you! You are a hero!!! Thanks! Kisses in Leora Elise (beautiful name!!! very beautiful!) Bye
8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you guys and we cannot wait to meet her! She is SO cute and tiny!!! We are praying for you guys as you enter this new journey!
Love,
Jeremy & Jeanae
We are so happy for you! She is beautiful! You are our new hero, Allison!
i love her! and you!
YAYYY I love her! Leora, your mamma and pappa are so in love with you! You have already made a testimony of God's power, I can't wait to see and hear more.
Aunt Keri
Parabéns Ítalo e Allison!!!
Que Deus ilumine a Leora com muita saúde, alegria e paz. Que sua família seja muito feliz sempre.
Ítalo, quando a Leora vem conhecer o Brasil? Ou melhor, quando vamos conhece-la?
More pictures!!!
More pictures!!!
We want more pictures!!!
Congratulations! I'm very happy about Leora and you! I love her a lot! She is so beautiful! Please, post more pictures, please! I need see Leora to grow up, ok?! Thanks! I love you! And, cunhada, I'm very orgulhosa (I don't know this word in english, sorry) about you! You are a hero!!! Thanks! Kisses in Leora Elise (beautiful name!!! very beautiful!) Bye
We have a new baby!...... We are so happy for you guys. May God shower you and Leora with many blessings.
Erle, Ingrid, Jared and Jade Gooding
p.s I am going to say a special prayer for angels of protection to surround the new family.
Erle
Post a Comment